WaveAccess is partnering with Transaction-Network to create a new integrative platform that connects companies that build machines with its end customers — the producers — in after-sales support. The platform is used to manage the machines after they are sold (digital twin), monitor the systems (IIoT), plan maintenance and service as well as control them in advance (predictive maintenance), and place after-sales offers.
For the new digital platform, the competencies of WaveAccess, an international software development company, and Transaction-Network, a German company for the development of digital ecosystems specifically for mechanical engineering, will be combined. Together, they are creating an integrative, all encompassing, platform that optimizes the interaction between people, systems, machines and platforms.
The platform from WaveAccess and Transaction-Network offers a wide range of functions and tasks for optimizing the entire processes in after-sale support:
- Digital twin: The system enables the management of the digital twin including all related documents and information
- Online store: Used for the sale of spare and wear parts
- Condition monitoring: Triggering of transactions based on data and IIoT scenarios
- Customer Service and Maintenance: Integrating the maintenance and service calendar together with the possibility to request and book service including history, documentation and contracts
Digitalization can only succeed with the use of the latest technologies in the areas of IoT, cloud platforms and Artificial Intelligence (AI). WaveAccess and Transaction-Network rely on open and advanced technologies for the implementation of the platform, such as:
- Java as an object-oriented programming language
- Spring Boot as a framework for easy development of self-contained Spring applications
- Docker for isolating applications via containers
- Amazon Web Service (AWS), MS Azure, and other data centers for cloud computing
"We are looking forward to working with Transaction-Network. Their expertise paired with ours will help support the digitization of machine building," says Stanislav Appelganz, Head of Business Development at WaveAccess Germany. "Through the opportunities offered by digitalization and especially through the use of such platforms as provided by Transaction-Network, machine-building companies can increase productivity, improve efficiency and quality, and meet current market demands."
"Transaction-Network brings many years of industry experience in mechanical engineering to this partnership, while WaveAccess provides expertise in software development," adds Markus Jäckle, COO at Transaction-Network. "Our strength is the development of open platforms that can be easily used as an ecosystem by our customers with any device at any time. Together, we will help industrial companies stand out from the competition through native platform operation."
Let us tell you more about our projects!