In our visual training session, we will reveal the value of prototyping, show you how it can provide a greater understanding of your product, and guide you through the whole cycle of getting a working model built.
Prototyping can be an extremely useful tool in the product development cycle. It allows a team the opportunity to crystalize and refine the application idea, verify whether additional features are required, and identify redundant functions and concepts to be rejected. A proper prototype can be a key milestone in getting your product ready for potential investor and client demonstrations, early user testing, or pre-sale promotions.
WaveAccess invites Nordic tech startups and entrepreneurs to take part in the free webinar scheduled for November 14, 10:00–11:30 am CET.
In our free visual training session, we will reveal the value of prototyping, show you how it can provide a greater understanding of your product, and guide you through the whole cycle of getting a working model built.
Exemplified by B2B and B2C applications of an e-commerce platform, we will share tips and tricks on how to use Figma – a credible UI design tool that provides a collaborative workflow.
The webinar is intended for tech startup teams and entrepreneurs from Scandinavia.
Morten Kirsbo – a software and technology consultant with 20 years of industry experience, and considerable expertise in tech and business analysis, along with system and solution architecture analysis related to software development management.
Alexey Petrov – detail-addicted web and graphic designer composing neat pixel-perfect interfaces intended for achieving client's business goals; having a deep hands-on knowledge of multiple prototyping tools; Senior Designer and Project Manager at WaveAccess.
- A walkthrough of the concept and benefits of prototyping
- Prototyping tools overview
- Figma overview: components, constraints, prototyping
- Building an iOS app prototype: key functions
- Building a tablet/desktop app prototype: key functions
- Q&A session
Attending the webinar
- You will need an Internet connected device and headphones
- To get the most out of a webinar, please create a free Figma account beforehand – sign up for Figma
- No prior experience in prototyping is required
- The webinar lasts for 90 minutes
- Please log in at least 10 minutes before the webinar is due to start
- After the session, attendees will receive the recording
Let us tell you more about our projects!