Asterisk & Elastix & Dynamics CRM Integration
The easiest way to enhance business productivity gains through the phone system
Combine your Elastix or Asterisk PBX system with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to convert each call into sale. Your managers, sales teams, marketеrs, and IT department will celebrate.
Achieve the best CRM performance and make your business more effective!Request Demo
With the integration of Asterisk based PBX systems and MS CRM, employees can make and receive calls directly from the CRM interface. The system automatically saves the information about incoming and outgoing calls (including audio records of conversations) and users get contact details about the caller. This saves the time and helps to provide faster, more personalized customer service and streamline sales processes.
How it works?
- Call to your customer directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a single mouse click.
- Automatically forward external phone calls from your customers to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM users assigned to them.
- Pop-up the Microsoft Dynamics CRM form with information about the caller immediately before the call begins.
- Record all phone calls in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and listen to them on demand.
- Add Customer Data (for example balance) from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the Asterisk & Elastix menu.
- Fix missed calls in the CRM organization automatically.
Enjoy the work of integrated solutions in a real-time. It’s simple and convenient.
When we call from the external number to the operator, two CRM forms are opened automatically: CRM contact, found by the number, and new Phone Call Activity where we can see the direction and who made and received the call.
When the call is finished and the record is saved, we get an opportunity to listen the conversation on demand and see the duration of the call.
If we want to call a client from CRM, we just need to open the contact and press the green button in front of the number.
Softphone shows the message of the call and after we “pick up the phone” there is a connection with the client. The duration of the call and its record will be stored in CRM.
Maximize the power of your Microsoft CRM. Try it!Request Demo
Communications that will take your business
to the next level
Integration between a company’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM and phone system opens many doors. What you essentially get is a unified communications suite, so your daily sales and service operations are streamlined and merged. With Asterisk PBX system & MS CRM integration, employees will perform tasks faster and more efficiently with a significant reduction in cost.What benefits will your business get from this solution?
- Cut costs – Use a machine to automate the forwarding of incoming calls.
- Time saving – Save time by having the system automatically create and update customer records from first contact.
- Sales cycle shortening – Make your business more productive by providing the agent handling the call with a lot of useful information about the customer.
- Consolidate knowledge – Store the phone calls and share this information across the Enterprise.
- Increase service quality – Provide each client with the contact person they require.
Behind the scenes
Do you want WaveAccess to assist your company in getting to a new level of customizable, highly effective client and lead interactions?
Learn more how our proven team has helped StandBy Automatisering from Netherlands drive operational efficiency, customer responsiveness, and profitability through Asterisk based Astium PBX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 integration.Download the case
What do you need to get it?
At WaveAccess, our professional developers can integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2011 - 2015 online/on-premise) with any TAPI phone systems, including, but not limited to, Asterisk and Elastix. For a successful deployment we recommend using hardphones capable of making SIP calls (according to SIP protocol standards).
- Recommended hardphones
- Our integration solution supports
- 57i CT
- IP 6000
- IP 4000
- IP 650
- IP 601
- IP 560
- IP 550
- IP 501
- IP 450
- IP 321/331
- BudgeTone 200
Our integration solution supports any softphone that complies with SIP protocol and any standalone hardphone device that complies with SIP protocol standards.
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“WaveAccess's solution for integration of PBX system and Microsoft Dynamics CRM impressed not only me, but also my employees. Before, they dealt mostly with current customers, because customers who had called a month ago were easily forgotten. Now, the situation has changed radically. We generated the common customer base and increased the volume of repeat sales through effective integration and analysis of information about customers.”