Worldwide Partner Conference gave us a fantastic opportunity to network and establish partnerships with Microsoft specialists, learn more about Dynamics, Microsoft strategy and roadmap, and also to experience the latest innovative solutions.
We have been waiting Worldwide Partner Conference for the whole year and on July 7th it has finally happened. This year WPC 2013 took place in Houston, Texas, July 7-11th.
This conference is the event that Microsoft partners cannot miss. It gives a fantastic opportunity to network and to make connections with Microsoft specialists, to learn more about the Dynamics, Microsoft strategy and roadmap and to experience the latest innovative solutions.
How was it? it was hot and we are talking not only about the weather! These few days completely exceeded our expectations and were very productive:
- We met our longtime European and American partners
- Got a lot of new contacts that were interested in working with us on MS CRM custom development
- We presented WaveAccess Gamification tool for Microsoft Dynamics CRM that had a great success and received a lot of positive testimonials
- We met future partners which had a vested interest in outsourcing projects on .NET technologies
- All attendees expressed interest in our MS SQL 2012 expertise
- We shared a booth with our partner C4CRM (www.proserv4crm.com) and introduced our products and services
The WPC 2013 was incredible experience and we highly recommend anyone who has the opportunity to attend the WPC next year, to definitely go.
See you in Washington!
Let us tell you more about our projects!
+1 866 311 24 67 (USA)
+45 20 55 6222 (Denmark)
+49 721 957 3177 (Germany)