This application can be integrated with Microsoft CRM online
PainRecorder is an application that allows patients to record their feelings about pains they experience and transfer this information to the server application where doctors will be able to read it either before the patients' first visit, or after, to adjust an assigned treatment.
The PainRecorder application is not designed to be used instead of standard doctor visits, but as a complementary option that allows patients to be better prepared for the first visit and gives doctors an accurate medical history of their patients. After the first visit, the PainRecorder application can be used as an additional channel of communication between patients and doctors, where patients can inform their doctors about their condition (ex. The pain still appears in the stomach area still) and the doctors are able to adjust the treatment (for example to change the pill's dosage).
More precisely, the patients will be able to indicate the specific area where they feel the pain and to record what they have eaten before. They will be able to answer some additional questions as well as take a picture of their skin (if it is required).
The current prototype works on Windows Phone. The server side is Skydrive, but the smart phone part can be easily changed to connect to any other server application.
- PainRecorder can be integrated with Microsoft CRM online
- It can also be integrated with any existing medical system
- Record and save your pain history.
- Access your medical information anytime from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Inform the doctor about your pain or symptoms and get prescriptions immediately.
- Improve the accuracy of diagnosis and increase the effectiveness of treatment.
- You will be able to set the date and the time when you had the pain.
- You can select the products you have eaten recently, the time, and the way they were cooked.
- If necessary, you can take a photo of your skin and save it with comments
- After you gather enough information, you can send your symptoms to the doctor directly from PainRecorder.
to get started or order a phone call and get consultation for free.